Reliable, Dependable, Trustworthy! It is our absolute commitment to our clients that sets us apart from the competition. At The Advisers Trust we are proud to say that the majority of our new business stems from referrals. Clients who are so satisfied with our advisory services that they recommend us to the people that matter most to them. This is the greatest of compliments but they are compliments with a deserved foundation.
Clients understand that we have three decades of experience in the investment arena and they know the expertise that is tied to this longevity. We hold one of the industry's most prestigious credentials, the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner™ designation, so our clients know that they are working with a true professional.
Whether it entails building an INCOME today, GROWTH tomorrow portfolio, or meticulously assembling a complete financial plan, we are here for you.
We'll (1) examine where you are today, and provide suggestions on how you might (2) protect your assets today. We'll show you how to (3) accumulate more wealth with what you already have. (4)We'll address the potential tax ramifications of your plan, and if necessary, we'll refer you to any one of our strategic tax partners for further analysis. Finally, we'll help you (5) plan for retirement, and (6) help you protect what you've accumulated for the next generation. We'll do all of this in a timely, efficient manner.
Lastly, we'll keep things simple and we keep things affordable! We'll build you a tax efficient portfolio and financial plan and deliver them in a truly low cost, cost effective manner.
At The Advisers Trust, LLC - we don't have customers, we have relationships.
The CFP Difference
A CFP® or Certified Financial Planner practitioner™ is one of the most sought after designations in finance and is the seminal certificate for a wealth manager to obtain.
It is a comprehensive license that includes requirements for professional experience, extensive education, and an intensive exam. Included in the educational prerequisites is a college or university degree that requires an array of courses with contents included, but not limited to, financial planning, insurance planning, investment planning, income tax planning, retirement planning, estate planning, professional conduct, ethics, and fiduciary responsibility. Further, the CFP® exam is one of the most exhaustive in the industry. It is spread out over two days, takes 10 hours to complete, and yields a pass rate of approximately 57%.
Why does a designation like this matter?
It validates competence!
In a field rife with experts the CFP® is the license that sets advisors apart.
Experience and CFP® Credentials …
With over 630,000 FINRA registered representatives, 435,000 licensed insurance agents, 275,000 RIA / IAR's(and over 1,250,000 attorneys); there is no shortage of professionals proclaiming which path is best for you.
Now consider this; there are only 67,000 CFP® practitioners in the country today. Take this a step further and ask how many of those practicing CFP®'s have 30 years of investment experience?
Experience matters. Credentials matter. Combined, these factors set The Advisers Trust, LLC apart from the rest.
- EXPERIENCE MATTERS – 3 Decades of Experience
- CREDENTIALS MATTERS - CFP®, IAR, FINRA Series 7, 24, 63
- INDEPENDENCE MATTERS - No quotas, no house products. Freedom.
- INTEGRITY MATTERS – Acting in the capacity of a CFP® or IAR, we abide by a Fiduciary Standard and Professional Responsibility. We act in the best interest of the client.
- COSTS MATTER - Crucial to your long term success! We help you see through the LAYERS of investment costs and help you to reduce them
- ACCESSIBILITY MATTERS – Days, Evenings, Weekends
- COLLABORATIVE APPROACH MATTERS – We'll work with your people or we’ll help you build your team with our Strategic Partners to meet all of your wealth management needs
- MINDSET MATTERS – Our investors were there for the 2009-2013 market rebound. Were you? We’ll help you become a better investor. We’ll help protect you, from you. For many investors, emotions overrule logic when it comes to investing.
- PASSION MATTERS – Your success drives our success. Daily, weekly, monthly – the markets are our passion.
- TRUST MATTERS – “To be TRUSTED is a greater compliment than being loved.” - George MacDonald
September 18, 2008
The Advisers Trust, LLC Client Letter